Illuminati Index du Forum
Illuminati Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bonjour Invitéje pense que quelqun est dans le "mini-msn" alors on t'y attends et participe bien au forum!Okay
Delete My Facebook Account Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Illuminati Index du Forum -> Externe -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Delete My Facebook Account Page Répondre en citant

Delete My Facebook Account Page

7 Tap General. Laura Christianson If you converted your profile into a page, that would mean the profile was deleted. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Trusted Reviews is part of the Time Inc. To Top. Flag as. .. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. He works from his home in Ithaca, NY. Jacobi Panasonic delivers improved OLED TVs with HDR 10+ Panasonic announced at CES 2018 that its new OLEDs would be the first in the industry to support the HDR10+ standard, the open alternative to Dolby Vision. I update the tutorial regularly. Click Edit, check the box that says Unpublish Page and Save Changes. (Unsure whether that means 14 calendar days or 14 business days.) After the 14-day grace period, youll be asked to confirm that you want to permanently delete your page. And their so-called customer service is non-existent, as far as I can tell (unless you spend $$ on ads they DO respond to you then). MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. 6 Click Remove Page. The PCWorld editorial team does not participate in the writing or editing of BrandPosts.CLOSE Sponsored by CDW Get On The Bus Sponsored by SCDKey Windows licenses for under 13 USD! Sponsored by KYOCERA Document Solutions America The Secret to a Perfect Elevator Pitch . Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic. Have tried contacting Facebook to report the page but to no avail- do you have any suggestions? Laura Christianson Sorry I cant help. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Can anyone help me here??? Laura Christianson Kay, Are you using a PC or Mac to do the page deletion process? The instructions wont work on a tablet or smartphone, but they should work fine on a PC. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question I want to remove the word widow from my account, how can I do that? wikiHow Contributor You should be able to do this by going to your page (click on your name at the top) and then selecting "Update Info," then scrolling through the options until you get to marital/relationship status. Under Settings, go to General (first one on the list). (UK) Ltd. But Facebook does not delete the account. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. I wish you the best let me know how things turn out! Pingback: How to delete a Facebook Business or Fan Page Blogging Bistro Office Genie() Pingback: How to delete a Facebook Business or Fan Page Blogging Bistro Office Genie() Katherine Jones Laura, on my FB page, I sought but could not find the Page Visibility option under Settings. This is in the bottom right corner of your screen. 3 Tap Pages 5a02188284
how to create a facebook event on appebay marketplace application facebookfacebook plugin kurmafacebook hack v1.5system development life cycle for facebookfacebook picture zoom applooks like link facebookfacebook apk 7facebook login telus webmailfacebook iphone app events crash

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Illuminati Index du Forum -> Externe -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange